ASPIR is a Non Governmental and Nonprofit making Ministry with the mandate to fulfill her part Of Wholistic development of man in line with the proclamation of the whole Gospel of Christ and the restoration of the whole person towards the image of God. We desire to achieve this through spiritual, legal and social services rendered to man.
- Commitment to Service - making yourself available to those in need.
- Love and Care - showing compassion to those we meet.
- Integrity - being honest in day to day running.
- Team work- working together to achieve a common purpose.
- Justice - treating people right.
Priority: The following are the priority areas:
- Man power
The following are the Programme Focus Areas:
- Court Legal Representation
- Advocacy and Awareness raising
- Peace Building
- Skills Acquisition and Empowerment
- Discipleship and Counseling
- Humanitarian Relief to the Vulnerable and Indigents
- Violence against Women and children
- Trauma Counseling
- Gender Equality
- Rule of Law and Good Governance
- Discrimination against women and girls
Our activities include advocating/representation in court, going to police stations and other relevant places on behalf of indigents/less privilege detainees, resolving conflicts out of court, advocating, organizing fundamental and civic rights awareness in urban and rural areas, counseling, presenting Jesus Christ salvation message to clients, disciple making of those saved, teaching, skill training acquisition, rehabilitating, confidence building, facilitating workshops and seminars, conferencing, empowering those that have acquired skills, distribution of food and clothing to indigents we are ministering to that have such needs.
We envision the poor gain justice and freedom (physically and spiritually), rehabilitated and empowered.
MEET OUR COORDINATOR
CORPORATE & MEDIA AFRICA COMMUNICATION LIMITED Meritorious Diamond Award for National Development (MEDA 2013) presented to Barr. (Mrs.) Cecilia Joshua Tuwan in recognition for her contribution to the Socio-economic Development of Nigeria through her field of endeavour.